Activities must have specific legal authority to be considered non-state funds, as specified by several statutes of the State of North Carolina.
At NC State, the Office of Cost Analysis has the approval authority for Upper Ledger 3 (35XXXX – 39XXXX), some Ledger 7, and Ledger 9 projects.
Additional information will be posted on this site soon.
- NC State Trust Fund Forms and Instructions (xls)
- NC State Trust Fund Guidelines (pdf)
- NC State Spending Guidelines (pdf)
- NC State Cash Transfer Guidance (pdf)
- Umstead Act
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
The contact person for Trust Fund issues in the Office of Cost Analysis is Ginger Burks Draughon at 919-515-7490.